"Shooter's Pro Shop" (Nosler)

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Placed an order on the afternoon of the 8th, received my order confirmation/tracking number email the afternoon of the 10th, Mr. FedEx knocked on my door at 0905 hrs. this morning (12th)... and left me a very nicely packaged box of components. Gotta love that.

I need to get ahold of them though... I'm still not getting my 10% discount they advertise. And, I completed the application a number of months ago when I last ordered from them, never got a request for paperwork to confirm qualification either. And, no way to know whether you're going to get it until AFTER you've placed your order and see on your receipt whether it's been applied.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I had that problem too. I placed a note in their "contact us" section expressing my disspleasure and got a reply pretty soon. I haven't had the opportunity to order anything since then, so I don't know if it was effective or not.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did the "re-apply" thing this morning. This time, I DID receive a prompt to upload verification documentation... which I did. I also did a f/u email to them about it, and included another copy of the documentation. I'm not sure which of the two netted me the response, but, I now qualify for the discount (so I'm told). Hiccups happen, it's nice to see they're active at fixin' stuff when it's brought up.