Selling my 6.8

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok guys, I know most of you are going to scold me for selling the gun that I literally just finished building 3 months ago. But I have decided to sell it in order to fund a new carry piece and another rifle. I built this gun to my specifications and I absolutely love it but have decided that carrying a $1300 rifle as a truck gun isn't exactly ideal. Below is a complete build list of all parts used. I am asking $1400 for the rifle and all ammo I have (about 60-70 rounds). It has a cheapo CenterPoint 4-12x42 scope on it, not the greatest but it's hunting accurate at 100 yards (2" groups). I would like to sell locally but am willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

-*** 16" scout profile barrel (mid-length gas)
-*** 6.8 "super bolt"
-WMD NiB F/A Carrier
-WMD NiB BCG parts kit (cam pin, key, firing pin)
-Troy low profile gas block
-PSA mid-length gas tube
-PSA blem upper receiver
-PSA upper parts kit
-MI 12" SS Gen2 free float rail
-A2 flash hider
-Anderson Arms lower receiver
-RRA lower parts kit w/ single stage trigger
-Hogue rubber grip (green)
-RRA operator A2 stock (green)
-VLTOR Mod 3 charging handle
-Nikon P-series 2 pc rings
-ASC 25 rd mag
-ASC 10 rd mag

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So? Who's gonna be second in line to kick him?

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just shaking my head...no comment.

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know, I know. Don't kick me to bad guys. If anyone is wondering what I am selling these to buy I'm going to use the money to pick up a Sig P938 to swap out with my Glock 23 as my CCW and a Savage Hog Hunter in .308 as my knock around/truck/night hunting gun. I have a weatherby .308 for deer hunting and I want another .308 for an all purpose rifle

So I assure you this gun is going to a new owner for a good cause. It will be a win for both of us lol.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It really is best to not drink and post.

Once you sober up You should rethink this "plan"

really, a sig?

i'll give you $200 for both the Glock and that 6.8 you don't seem to appreciate

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes a sig, I love my glock but a double stack pistol and my build doesn't make for the most comfortable IWB carry. So I've been looking at single stack guns for ccw and I'm really drawn to the little sig. Now if glock would have released the 42 in 9mm it would be my choice hands down, but they didn't its chambered in the wimpy .380 and I will not drop that low in a carry gun. And I really like the 1911 styling and features of the 938. The glock will remain my hunting sidearm and occasionally CCW, it was a wedding gift from 2 of my groomsmen so it will never leave my possession.

I appreciate my AR, but for my purposes and practicality of a truck/brush/scouting rifle of which the AR fits the last 2 criteria, it is by no means a truck gun. Way to much money to have some thug smash my window and grab. Yes I could take it out when going to town so I wouldn't have to worry about theft, but I won't. I carry my sidearm and a rifle in my truck at all times. Needless to say I fell into the AR hype and now realize that I don't need 25 rounds that I can dump at a moments notice. Makes me shoot more rounds than I actually should. Now mind you I take a lot of pride in this rifle because it is uniquely mine, I put everything in it that I wanted in an AR and now realize that it is simply more than I needed to begin with.

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Still for sale guys. If no one jumps on it within the next week I may tear it down and sell the parts individually.

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
Sorry to hear that you're selling your build.

Wasman turned me on to the 938 and I love it. I have night sights and a CT laser on it.

The main issues that I have with it is my wife and daughters keep eyeballing it.

Good Luck on your sale!