TXMetalMan

The guys from The Bullet Points / gearyouneed.com did a test of the brand new suppressor from Rugged, the Razor 762. This little beauty is pretty freakin' cool. Silencer Shop is carrying this item! Here's a link to the review video:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good lookin' unit, thanks for sharing it... and, welcome.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
One of the better videos I have seen in a while. Way cool!!! BANG BANG!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very well done, the Silencer Shop is the real deal! I think Rugged has a winner there.

Navygator

LSB Active Member
So, I know almost nothing about suppressors. It can obviously handle a 6.8 round, but will it fit on a 6.8 *** barrel?

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So, I know almost nothing about suppressors. It can obviously handle a 6.8 round, but will it fit on a 6.8 *** barrel?
Sure that is determined with the muzzle thread and getting the right muzzle brake or flash suppressor on the end. BANG BANG!!

In the video and from what I have seen on the site it would be like any other suppressor they offer for the 6.8 or any rifle it was made to use on.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would get the rugged surge then if you need the quietest suppressor you have it if you need shorter and lighter you have that also all in one package.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
*** barrels are threaded 5/8 by 24 which is the most common thread for .30 cal suppressors. If you are using a direct thread you are ready to go, if you use a "quick detach" mount, you will need the appropriate mount with those threads.

SC-Texas

Texas Gun Trust
I would get the rugged surge then if you need the quietest suppressor you have it if you need shorter and lighter you have that also all in one package.

This is correct. This video shows how the mount's work and the differencease in size