Revenge of the Human

Navygator

LSB Active Member
OK. Last week I posted up the massive amount of damage the hogs had done to our property in OK. I arrived last night and, even with just the headlights from the truck, I could see how bad it was.
The state had put up some traps on the property, but none were armed and my Father in Law preferred I shoot and not worry too much about the traps, I wasn't going to argue.
At 1 AM, I stepped on to the front porch of the bunk house to what could best be described as a deleted scene from The Walking Dead. Lots of pig noises, pig fighting and pigs in transit. The first video is out the front. You can see the trap and then I notice the hogs are going to the back of the property. Apparently, one had found the feeder and gave the dinner bell signal. The second video is around the feeder.
I waited to get a side shot on the big one, but looked like the corn was getting scarce and hogs were starting to leave so I took slightly head on shot in the neck area, lights out. Third shot was a solid hit, that turned out to be the big sow in the picture, she ran about 50 yards. Got a couple of footballs shooting into the group at around 200 yards.
Boar taped out at 43" (is that 230?), not bad cutters. Sorry for quality of pix, phone acting weird.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice! Thats a bunch of hogs. More then Ive ever seen at once!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice! That sounded like a lot more impacts.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You needed 3 gunners for that mess of hogs! Good Job!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man... no wonder there's so much damage!! That's a pile of snausages on the hoof right there !!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
good grief, what a mess of hogs!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
whole bunch of hogs! Good hogs down and happy hunting!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter