Reloading Calculators.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The main calculator that I use,and I find extremely user friendly is : JBM Calculations. ---pruhdlr

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Forgot these two. The Nikon sight has available "Spot On". I recently helped a fellow shooter sight in his two hunting guns that both had Nikon optics on them. I printed out his loads for both guns and when at the range we found the ballistics to be exact as predicted. This,from 50-300yds.

The one that I have on my smart phone is "Strelok". This program has a list of about 50 different optics to choose from,and you can add your own. You can input quite a few variables(wind,temp,alt,etc),distances,up/down hill,ETC,ETC. I have not used this one extensively,however from what I have seen.....it works great.

Good Shootin' --- pruhdlr

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+1 for spot on. I have it on my phone and have used it at the range for a few different rifles and its an awesome tool

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
pruhdlr: I also have found spot on to be very good. I am running three Nikons with bdc reticles and the info is "spot on" for my rifles. I do not carry all the info for all power settings but just 6x or 10x. On my 6.8 with the scope set to 6x and a 200 yd zero, the bdc rings fall right at every 100 yards. way cool.

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
Is there a calculator that you put in your bullet data and a powder you have in stock and it will give you a recipe or am I dreaming?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Loaddata.com has an advanced search that you can search by bullet weight and powder type

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
Just ordered loaddata. Gave me results for all my .308 bullets except 200gr Swift. Sent them question re Swift (they don't give out recipes, you have to order their loading manual) and fully expect loaddata to respond.