Redneck Family Pics

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I used this forum so as to not hack anything good!
Some may remember last week I shot a couple hogs and caught a little guy. I tried to give him away but nobody showed up.Chopper Pig and Harley Helmet 011.JPG Chopper Pig and Harley Helmet 021.JPG Chopper Pig and Harley Helmet 010.JPG It took me all week to tame him, and now I can play with him like a puppy--he gets rough like a puppy too if I get rough with him. I call him Chopper (long for pork chop). I figured I ought to include a picture of his mom too. She came out of the crock pot this morning!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That is cool and messed up all in one. Hogs are pretty smart animals and can make good pets until they get really big and territorial. I've seen a few caught and kept as pets, but the boars normally get too aggressive with strangers and the owners put them down.

Cute little guy.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love it...at first I thought you had BBQ him...

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'll be honest, I've had multiple opportunities to catch hogs that size but figured they would be mean lil dudes. Maybe I'm just plain chicken. Chopper looks down-right cute and cuddly; I'm having me a couple next chance I get!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... I expected to read he'd pooped on the floor one time too many and landed in the crock pot.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ha! I have not caught one because I'm afraid I'll get attached and feel bad for killing them lol.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I've done that many times. If it's a boar make sure to castrate it. If it's a sow make sure to guard it well as it will attract boars. You already messed up by naming it but good luck, you'll have a boat load of meat in around 2 years. The big black hog I posted pictures of right after the gtg was one I castrated like that. It took 4 years to get to 500+ lbs.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If it is a boar just stick him between your legs butt up it the air use a scalpel make one slice in the middle squeeze them little things out of there and pull them off slap some neosporin on there and good to go!! He is going to make some noise but he will be just fine:) BANG BANG!!

PS: Then clean them things up slice them in half and fry them up and have some grits and eggs and toast!!:) BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If it is a boar just stick him between your legs butt up it the air use a scalpel make one slice in the middle squeeze them little things out of there and pull them off slap some neosporin on there and good to go!! He is going to make some noise but he will be just fine:) BANG BANG!!
Sounds easy. Poor little guy. lol I think I will find a new home for him. Just want to get him pet worthy first.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'd send him to TLM's house as a birthday present for his daughter. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would get too attached, they are as smart as a dog and that could make them a part of the family till they got to big and you had to eat him.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'd send him to TLM's house as a birthday present for his daughter. LOL
Or, to EGarza04's... he's got one about the same age. LOL

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Let him grow and use him as a decoy.

Teach him to grunt on command.... Ya just have to tie a bow or something around his neck so ya dont shoot him by accident.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Once you name them they are off the dinner list if you have kids

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Teach him to grunt on command.... Ya just have to tie a bow or something around his neck so ya dont shoot him by accident.
I was thinking about one of those mini-me things, carry him around for scent cover and then poke him once in a while to get some real life grunts.