redeemed myself, then got charged and trampled

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
Oh wow - the beatings will continue until moral improves on those mags...

Glad your alive next time you feel like somebody is watching you just skip the photos - it's not as though we'd be adversely effected by not seeing you posing over dead swine BUT you'd better provide the video cause that's like crack!!!

So a few observations from the 7th row , seat 13 in the Peanut Gallery:

You finally got smart to invest in one of DaveABQ's video cables , based on that time your scope fell off the gun (prior to your recent jam sessions) you could consider the cable a scope tether!

You gotta write the text file and place it on your SD card that replaces the 00000o on the video file with something flashy / funny / or fresh. You have six characters to wow us, might I suggest Legend

You could ship the jamming mags to a close friend as a gift , Scram maybe ??? Then of course they'd probably work like a charm for him and it would just be further shmutzka on your faceka.

When you hammer that finger back on remember it's nail out and up, that can be confusing if you're not ambidexteriois

Last edited:

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hunt. Hilarious story

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have not heard from DJ in a couple days. Hope infection has not set in somewhere?? How bad was the injuriessss?? Are we suppose to be sending flowers or pig photos someplace?? BANG BANG!!!
I know I hate it when my insults go unanswered.....

D

djones

hand surgery yesterday. follow up visit tday. finger looks good. i will flip it to yall when i can type better. still monitoring site on phone with gud hand. new mag arrived. will try to hunt tonite.

scram... gfy!!!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DJ - I'm glad to hear that your successful digit reattachment has not dampened your spirits!
I'm sure you will be picking your nose and scratching your arse in no time!