Razorback boar

Discussion in 'Hunting Stories' started by erForman, Mar 16, 2019.

1. erForman

erForman Greenwood, TX SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Shot this 150lb boar last night about 8:30. Looks like he has some Arkansas razorback in him, thick long ridge across his back with a tuft on his rear. These are the wildest looking of the hogs I see around here. I shouldn't have killed off my favorite as far as breeding stock goes. I'd rather have lots of these to hunt instead of the ones that look like something off of Old McDonald's farm. Anyway it was a quick easy hunt, I waited for dark then walked to the feeder and there he was. While waiting for the perfect broadside shot I forgot to press the record button so sorry no video. A pig is a pig and he was the only one I saw last night.

Hog064X.jpg

gshock, desmond, Chopperdrvr and 3 others like this.
  2. J BAR K

J BAR K Just trying to make a day. SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Nice hog! I like the long haired, fuzzy eared, Razorback ones too. I’ve got two like that now that I’m watching on game cameras but haven’t been able to make the connection yet. Good shooting and a good hunt!

erForman likes this.
  3. Ratdog68

Ratdog68 LSB Official Story Teller LoneStarBoars Supporter

You got'cher self a beast right there. Congrats. I'll bet he looked pretty impressive while all puffed up.

4. scrmblr1982cj8

scrmblr1982cj8 LSB Active Member LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY LoneStarBoars Supporter

Nice looking hog!

5. gshock

gshock Banned Member! SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Good boar down!! One hairy beast