PVS-14 Filters

Delta4-3

LSB Member
Vendor
We are happy to release our new line of Partial Transmission Filters (PTF's) for PVS-14's and thermals that use the PVS-14 ocular lens (such as the IR hunter and Patrol models, as well as others). We had two main goals in developing these filters. First, we wanted the cost to be more down to earth than some others, and second, we wanted a durable filter that would screw in rather than having a snap-on system that can be frustrating. Also, they are 100% US made (made in house here). These are offered with a traditional amber colored lens, green lens (particularly useful on thermals when used in white hot, or black hot modes), blue, red, and clear to be used as a more robust demist shield. They are warranted for life, so if it ever breaks, comes apart, or even gets scratched up, you can send it in for a free replacement. This is just the first of many releases to come during the remainder of the year. We have worked hard to develop new products starting from an idea in the field, moving to a solid model, to prototypes that are 3d printed in our shop, on to testing, and finally, production. All of which takes place here in the same building. We have several new night vision designs including a light weight monocular, a couple revolutionary dual tube systems, and a plethora of night vision accessories, as well as a host of dual spectrum LED vehicle lights we are producing.

12032227_1743777775853093_2467254059772402482_n.jpg

Delta4-3

LSB Member
Vendor
Just to update...
The other night I couldn't sleep because my back hurt, so I went out to the shop. I stayed until 2:00 AM to finish a run of 60 filters. I went to bed, and came back to the shop and couldn't find them anywhere. I remember moving them off the build table, I just don't remember where I moved them. Oh well, I'm working on another run of 100 now and will have them done by the weekend. One day they will turn up and I'll host a filter give away here.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Are you sure you were working in "you're" shop?

Is your web store up yet?

Delta4-3

LSB Member
Vendor
Are you sure you were working in "you're" shop?

Is your web store up yet?
Ahahaha, if not, someone has some great footage of me working in their shop in my undies. The website is indeed up, but it still has A LOT that has to be added over the next week. Right now it mainly has armasight products, but since I manufacture my own NV, and carry every other brand except ATN, including knights armament and mil-spec units, I probably only have 10% of my products on the page. Keep checking back over the next week or two and it should be complete with products, video's, tutorials, etc.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok i am going to ask a dumb question but what will a colored filter help me with on my PVS-14?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ok, how do you get to your web page? The links here want to know your password to go anywhere.

Jeff

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It reduces the light splash on your face when removing the standard factory eye piece. The factory ones block your side vision on the outside half. I wish these were available three months ago as I overpaid for my Wilcox filter. Will buy from Aaron when I get the 2nd PVS-14 this Spring.

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
I love that V/O Spitfire ... looks like the text is for the 1x model and the title is for the 3x model ... Vortex website has it screwed up also ... NCS websight inherited the V/O screw up ... but at 2.8 inch eye relief and 16 oz weight with battery ... and a great reticle ... this looks like an EOTECH 3x killer !!!
That is given the NCS price of $350 !!!
I think I need one!
Is there anything better? Use case is 5.56(14.5) out to 400yds during the day in almost all conditions I will face in central Kansas. Especially rain, like today.

Downsides might be less waterproofing and reduced visibility with PVS-14 behind ... the water proofing might matter ... but the PVS-14 behind issue is not critical for me, a marginal use case at best.