PVS-14 and DBAL D2 laser illuminator and pointer for sale

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
image.jpeg I have a like new PVS-14 L3 Omni VIII from Ident along with a DBAL D2 laser illuminator and pointer. Both IR and visible. iPhone adapter and 3X magnifier Dloc and 2 helmets for sale in a good case. 3000.00 tube is bright and clear would be happy to meet around D/FW for inspection.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All reasonable offers will be considered. I have no use for it any more and hate to see nice equipment not get used. I have the spec sheet for the tube as well.

cody

Figured I would offer a trade if your interested my for jetovator
Check out my ad in the general section

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks for the offer but I am way past my fun at the lake days. I saw your post the other day looks like fun.

darrohn801

LSB Member
View attachment 4502 I have a like new PVS-14 L3 Omni VIII from Ident along with a DBAL D2 laser illuminator and pointer. Both IR and visible. iPhone adapter and 3X magnifier Dloc and 2 helmets for sale in a good case. 3000.00 tube is bright and clear would be happy to meet around D/FW for inspection.
Does this come with 2 helmets? Which brand, color, etc?

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes it has two helmets only one rhino arm though. One is tan one is black. They are knock offs no name brand but ok.

Andrew Wallace

LSB Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
Sent you a message.

Andrew Wallace

LSB Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
Items sold to Andrew. FYI very nice guy good to deal with.
I would have to echo the sentiment. It was a real pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife. I can only hope to see you guys again sometime.