PVS 14 and a W-1000 for sale

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, yeah I though I would list and BOOM, sold....but no and they are on Armslist, Craigslist and a local gun forum too. Buy both and get a discount has not worked either.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great prices. The w-1000 makes a great spotting thermal. It is a little large. But not much will get by the big optic. You will not be able to buy a better spotter for the money just my 2 cents. Dang Frank the PVS-14 deal is sweet. Just had to Buy my last suppressor since time is running out.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I understand, got to get those now before the rules change. I gotta move and buy a house or I would sell it to me! A member here did send me a rancher referral for the units, maybe they will be gone soon!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I understand, got to get those now before the rules change. I gotta move and buy a house or I would sell it to me! A member here did send me a rancher referral for the units, maybe they will be gone soon!
Wish you all the luck! Have you picked where? I am a big NB fan been there many times. I am a Austin fan as well but housing market has got,to be be way over heated due to demand. It is on the list of best places to live. Lived in the Big Pine forest of east TX growing up. Humid probably not any different than FL. If Flagstaff did not get so cold I would live outside of there. One of my most favorite places. To have several acres in the forest would be a great place to live. Not sure what it costs to live there. Maybe you should keep,the night hunting and start a blog! Frank's Night Adventure!!!!.... Lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
PVS-14 is sold pending funds

The W1000 is $3500 you pay shipping

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
W-1000 SOLD
PVS 14 SPF

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
CLOSED both are sold..Thanks

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, have called the family and they will come by to pick up the $$ and are grateful so that is good for me. They are taking his ashes July 9 to CA and spread under the Redwood Trees he so loved growing up so I cut it close.