Pulsar XP 50 trail video?

Tye

For those that have a pulsar, is there a way to get the video off the unit without plugging it into the computer? I've tried the Stream Vision app with no luck. I can see the video on the app, but can't save it to my iPhone.

Any help?

Tye

whitehotmist

LSB Member
What do you mean 'save it to your phone'?

You can download an app called VLC.. then from the Stream Vision app you choose 'save to VLC' instead of facebook, e-mail, etc.. then you can watch in VLC and the sound works.. and it's saved on your phone.

Tye

I got VLC downloaded. I got a video off the thermal and into VLC. I tried to save the video to the camera roll and it said successful. When I go into the camera roll, the video doesn't work and it's white. What am I doing wrong? I'm not tech savvy...

Will this allow you to save the video to the camera roll and shave it via txt message with friends?

Thanks

whitehotmist

LSB Member
When I was trying to do what you're doing I googled that problem.. it's a common issue with iphones, not accepting video formats other than the iphone format (not a fault of Pulsar). I pretty much gave up on trying and just use the computer now. I use the VLC computer program and convert the videos to .mp4, From there you can either facebook message it, or upload to youtube and send the video link.

For my old computer VLC crashes a lot so all I can really do is convert the file with VLC (vs edit, cut, splice, add pics, text, etc). For editing I use ShotCut.. Here's a video of the double I got on Tuesday..