Pulsar need him with decision

Hulsey1975

I have been waiting since shot show on a xp50 lrf and was told may 1 now its 30 days past that. It's been 4 months waiting. I think I'm done waiting. Do you feel like a xq50 would be disappointing compared to a xp50. I was thinking about getting 2 cheaper thermals instead of 1. Long range recognition or identification between xq50 2.7 power vs 1.6 xp50

Terry

Texas, Land of the Free
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If your main use is long range the XQ50 could be a better choice in some ways. First, I have a XP38 and XP50 both great scopes for mynuse normally shooting 30 yards out to maybe 250 yards top.

Even with the XP50 I find myself using 2X digital zoom a lot past 100 yards which at that point the XP50 640 clarity is pretty much the same as the XQ50 386 core image wise.

The main advantage for me of a 640 core scope is it’s like have two scopes in one. I can go optical magifiction and have a ultra clear image with good FOV for running targets/tighter up in the woods shooting.

Then I can go 2X zoom and have a great longer range scope and still have good 320/386 core type clarity.

My buddy just received a new XQ50 trail but I haven’t been able to see it yet. We hope to compare both the XQ50 and XP50 side by side on a hunt soon.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The XQ50 and XP50 have the same resolution given their level of magnification. What you lose with the XP50 is the higher resolution, lower magnification, wider FOV. Personally, I think the XQ50 is a much better deal because the higher res low mag greater FOV isn't going to be that critical to you at all.

Mark

LSB Member
I've been waiting for the XP50 LRF myself. Once it finally does come out I'm pretty sure I will be glad I waited.

One thing that's still unclear is if the LRF will be on the reticle screen and will it have continuous scan mode? If not, I will begin looking for something else.

Mark

LSB Member
Update.

I emailed Sellmark asking when the Trail LRF models will be released and below is the response.

Good afternoon Mark,

Thank you for your interest in our products. We apologize for the delay. We expect the LRF models to be released this December. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thank you,

Ashley Wood
Territory Sales Support Assistant
Sellmark Corporation