Pulsar Mounts

Mattg1500

LSB Member
Are the $250 mounts for the xq50 necessary or will the regular mount work fine on my ar10? Benefits to spending the extra $?

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Where can you get that mount for $99?

I bought mine because it doesn’t take up as much space on the rail as what comes with the scope.

I had to torque mine down to 44 inch pounds because hand tight did not stay securely fastened after a few outings on my 308 AR.

One of these days I’m going to get around to checking its return to zero at 100 yards just see what it’ll do?

Mattg1500

LSB Member
Where can you get that mount for $99?

I bought mine because it doesn’t take up as much space on the rail as what comes with the scope.

I had to torque mine down to 44 inch pounds because hand tight did not stay securely fastened after a few outings on my 308 AR.

One of these days I’m going to get around to checking its return to zero at 100 yards just see what it’ll do?
Do you feel the factory mount stayed tighter? Thanks

Terry

Texas, Land of the Free
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have the DLOC Pulsar mount on my XP38 and XP50 plus my friends all have them on their XP38’s. Money well spent in my opinion as I move my thermal scopes around to get max use out of them no POI shift at all. The DLOC design fits all my rail mounts be it a bolt action rifle, AR15 or even 10/22 with pic rail no tools or mount adjustments ever needed.

Even my Larue lever mount on the MK III 60mm doesn’t change rifle to rifle without needing some adjustment do to varying rail sizes. If you have to adjust the nut for more or less tension on the lever when changing rifles your POI is lost or hard to get back to same tension. The DLOC screw design simply tightens down the same every rifle,/every pic rail/every time a simple design ,but it works if you change your scope to different guns a lot like me heck you have three profiles use them

Personally I love the trail scopes but that factory mount really cheap feeling/looking on a 4500-5000 dollar scope.

Last edited:

Mattg1500

LSB Member
I have the DLOC Pulsar mount on my XP38 and XP50 plus my friends all have them on their XP38’s. Money well spent in my opinion as I move my thermal scopes around to get max use out of them no POI shift at all. The DLOC design fits all my rail mounts be it a bolt action rifle, AR15 or even 10/22 with pic rail no tools or mount adjustments ever needed.

Even my Larue lever mount on the MK III 60mm doesn’t change rifle to rifle without needing some adjustment do to varying rail sizes. If you have to adjust the nut for more or less tension on the lever when changing rifles your POI is lost or hard to get back to same tension. The DLOC screw design simply tightens down the same every rifle,/every pic rail/every time a simple design ,but it works if you change your scope to different guns a lot like me heck you have three profiles use them

Personally I love the trail scopes but that factory mount really cheap feeling/looking on a 4500-5000 dollar scope.
Great info, thanks!