Pulsar back order

Hulsey1975

Anyone know why there xp50 is taking so long to get. And when you can get a xp50 with lrf. I ordered one after shot show. It's been a month and a week. I ordered the lrf one.

Bob Capps

I waited two months for my XP50. They are in high demand.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
May want to make sure they have the xp50 un-f’ed before you buy one.
The xp50 is not f'ed anymore than any other thermal. Actually less than most with good customer service.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone know why there xp50 is taking so long to get. And when you can get a xp50 with lrf. I ordered one after shot show. It's been a month and a week. I ordered the lrf one.
The LRF Trail is not scheduled to ship until May 2018.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Whats the problem with the XP50 and does it apply to the XP38?
He' talking about the great poi shift that effects less than 1% of the scopes. The problem was identified and fixed takes a firmware update on the few effected units.

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I guess I’m getting bad information about the firmware fix being completed. Good deal.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I guess I’m getting bad information about the firmware fix being completed. Good deal.
It was very recent they had to find a unit with the problem first that took a while.

LSB Active Member
Some great hog country b/t Tampa and Orlando. There was ~1100 pounder taken out of Okahumpka in the early 2000's thing was a freak.
Big Hog