PT helmets

SteveR

LSB Member
Does anyone know if PT Helmets is still in business? I purchased a new helmet, or at least I sent them the money for one, about a year ago. It was supposed to be a pre-purchase deal for a model that would be in soon so I didn't expect it right away. Several weeks later I tried to find out a delivery date however when I called I only received a recording and left a message. To make a long story short I left several messages as well as several e-mails with no response. I did a little research and learned that several other people had a similar experience with one company being cheated out of several thousand dollars. If anyone knows what's going on with them please let me know. I don't expect to get my money back but I would like to know if the people running the business are really poor managers or out and out crooks. Thanks

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
One year? That's a long time! There is a possibility that you can do a charge back on the credit card you used for the purchase.

SteveR

LSB Member
I tried that last summer but it was a no go. I think I just waited too long to file the complainant but they indicated it would be a while before they had them to ship. I had done business with them a couple of times before with no complainants so I wasn't too concerned at first. Anyone have any info on what's going on with them?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter