Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
This one is just for Frank T

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good Shootin Krista a 2 fer a good shot! I GUESS you could say Fox Pro take a licking but keep on squealin'?
Dang that coon was called in and attacked the caller! I guess you cannot call coons in??

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
probably high fenced!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What is the limit on those? Season? yeah high fence caller kill!

You show that to FoxPro? says something for the toughness!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
oh and it still works but doesn't sound real good at high volume anymore. Must have cracked the speaker.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
you are only limited by your bank account. Luckily I get mine free!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Free is alway good, what do they do w your old ones, refurb and sell them or let you keep them, why would you need more than a dozen?

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
usually by the time I'm done with them they are in BAAAAAAAD shape! I'm very hard on equipment. my guns all look like they been drug down the road on a rope.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well i am going to try this one, i know it is not the best but better than I have. Do I need a decoy too?

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
not necessary but it's helps if a cat or coyote hang up. Bad thing about a good decoy is that you may need a shot gun instead of a rifle. LOL sometimes they come FAST!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have those and plenty of buckshot too!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Not sure what predator you have in FL. where you hunt?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yotes, bobcat..I will take out a coon. We have had very few yotes taken and are over populated

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
no bears?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah but we are not allowed to even scare them, let alone shoot them, they are protected. So are the panthers FWC says are not here.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Bears are very rare in Texas and off limits. Mountain Lions on the other hand are fair game and also hard to come by.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Our lease is lucky 1 or 2 bears come through a year and leave, others are not so lucky, most of FL is over populated we are hoping for a season. We do have gator on the lease but we protect them.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I knew where there were some gators here until they opened up a season on them. Now I can't find one to save my life! I want one bad!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We had our 12' kill an 8' breeding season last year. Then we have a creek pond w a 6' female and her last 2 years of hatchlings that have survived...we dump guts there to keep her fed.

PICT0010.JPG

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've had my foxpro for ten + years now still working great, and I'm hard on equipment also. Alex did have to fix a batter wire in it but that's it. Never shot it though.... :)