Portable or Lightweight Hog Trap

Patriot-2000

Got some land in Rocksprings, TX and I got a few Hogs in a cage trap located in an easily accessed area but discovered a major travel route in a remote area. The ground is rocky or I would build a corral trap out of Panels.

Is there anyone in the San Antonio area that makes Portable Hog Traps that can be taken apart and assembled On-Site in panels .. or a Lightweight Trap.

90% of the Hogs I got on Game Pictures are 150 pounds or under and the bigger ones won't go near the trap.. But I just got something for them on Father's Day ... my 1st night vision scope !

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I spent the last few years building and selling traps. I designed a couple lightweight traps that are easy to move around and that is all I use now. Caught 2-- 600 lb calves in my 4 foot tall one yesterday and they were running and smashing into it all 4 sides trying to get out. Still intact and and ready to use. I have to reweld a couple spots but that was the factory welds on the panels that separated.
Anyways I can make some, the 3' tall are 225.00 and 4' tall are 275.00. Be a couple weeks at least though..busy with trailer repairs.
I also designed the only portable coral trap that 1 guy can carry into the bush, unfold it and set it up, need Tposts of course and a trap door to go with it. Each section is 20' long unfolded and 5' tall. More sections, the bigger the coral trap of course. Haven't built any traps for almost 2 years now but still get calls, will probably start up again when I get time.

Patriot-2000

Thanks for the Trap Rattlesnake Dan & the Visit .. These traps are just what I needed and light enough that my Son & I could easily take it to "The Secret Spot"

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks for the Trap Rattlesnake Dan & the Visit .. These traps are just what I needed and light enough that my Son & I could easily take it to "The Secret Spot"
I appreciate your business and look forward to some pics!!