Pistol Question Browning Buck Mark Camper

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have the above mentioned 22LR pistol. I have been extremely happy with this 22 pistol. I now have a suppressor for is and I switched to a threaded tactical solutions threaded barrel. I am having major fun shooting it. It cycles well even with plain 22s. I have bought a couple boxes of subsonic CCI and it will not cycle. I did not expect it to I have been shooting as a one shot. Anyone here done any mods to theirs to get cycle a subsonic round .

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have the sig 1911 22lr it cycled subs right out of the box no issues so far. But no experience with the Browning.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have the sig 1911 22lr it cycled subs right out of the box no issues so far. But no experience with the Browning.
Are you shooting it suppressed?

T3BEAR

Try the CCI standard velocity 40gr. They cycle my Buckmark Whisper when suppressed.
Palmetto (PSA) has them in stock.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Try the CCI standard velocity 40gr. They cycle my Buckmark Whisper when suppressed.
Palmetto (PSA) has them in stock.
It runs all the std. 22 no problem even cycles 22 regular not LR. I think if I replace the spring or cut is down it will cycle CCI Quiets. They do not make much noise with a suppressor. Less sound than a pellet rifle. I think I will talk with my smith and get his thoughts.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
CCI Quiets are even less power than the Subs I think.

T3BEAR

The CCI standard velocity are usually subsonic out of a pistol barrel and super out of rifle length barrels.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The CCI standard velocity are usually subsonic out of a pistol barrel and super out of rifle length barrels.
They claim 1070 fps out of 18" barrel so it will be close depending a barrel length out of a rifle. But should be sub for sure out of a pistol.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
CCI Quiets are even less power than the Subs I think.
The box on the Quiets say 710 ft per second the mini mags say 1260 ft per second. This from memory so I might be off a few feet per second.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Might be just wasting my time trying to get them to cycle. Too bad so quiet. Did shoot a few rds in my 1911 with my Osprey today. Cycled just fine sure makes for a dirty chamber,