Piglet clean up tool

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I converted my Mav 88 to a 18.5" barrel, really like it100_0299.JPG

D

djones

i'm anxiously awaiting the outcome of your next encounter with them. don't suppose you could mount a gopro on there??

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Try to get buddy to film me through his scope (with a cleared rifle of course). Got a new stock and titanium 7 rnd tube on the way...cerakote and maybe some tritium. Updates as progress is achieved

Drift

LSB Member
Consider using a dedicated Turkey load as ammo. You get longer range and enough pellets that way.

AKay

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
phase one of new piglet removal....had piglets come back a few times over last month after shot mom. They stay bunched up and don't know what to do. This should be an easy way to deal with that.
View attachment 3488

I have had an M4 for 10 years plus. Love it. Time to get a standard tube for it.

I also can attach my LWTS and use it as a stand alone thermal to shoot with. I can imagine that would make it very useful for close in work at night.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hope it turns out to be a piglet slayin' machine for ya. Break 'em down.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Mine's flavor is Winchester 1200 Police.

Win1200001.jpg

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I guess I need to post a pic of mine now:

A game and fish department trade-in that I paid 200 bucks for a couple of years ago when the department switched to AR15's.

image_zpsbilt2eis.jpeg

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just pulled out my 1300 Defender a couple weeks ago and tried some slugs at the range. I was thinking it might be a fun pig challenge. I've only got a bead sight and was shooting almost 3' high at 100 yds. Might try one of the "low recoil" loads and see if that helps.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD that is a sweet looking shotgun you have there
Thanks Rob. I bought that in '84 "Used", but, it looked like new then. I used to have pistol grips fore/aft on it, it was my building entry rig during my LEO days. Since that pic was taken, I've added a two-point sling to it. I need to tweak my side-saddle for it to work with the current forearm/stock set-up on it. There's some contact when racking the action, removed the side-saddle for now.

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I guess I need to post a pic of mine now:

A game and fish department trade-in that I paid 200 bucks for a couple of years ago when the department switched to AR15's.

image_zpsbilt2eis.jpeg
I bought 4 of those from store selling state trooper turn in's.... Best $175 I've spent. After cerakote and new stock it's my work shotgun.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice Piglet Plinker there.