Pig with my .22

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a little solar light and a motion detector with an alarm inside the house. It never seems to work, Piglet with 22.jpg but last night it did during the late football game. Stepped out on the porch with my old Ruger 10/22 and one behind the ear ish....fell over dead. I was excited...my wife was like, "oh that's nice."

Navygator

LSB Active Member
Nice shooting.
My wife is ambivalent to the whole dead hog thing but my mother in law used to make me a breakfast fit for a king anytime I killed a hog on their property the night before. I mean it was crazy, she hated hogs so much because of the damage they caused to her yard.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Beats anything the NFL has to offer. Nice set-up and shot!
RatDog, did your team kneel again. Lol ....just for the record I wasn't really watching....I do still like my Packers tho...hard to quit watching them.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RatDog, did your team kneel again. Lol ....just for the record I wasn't really watching....I do still like my Packers tho...hard to quit watching them.
I have not watched a single NFL game this season. I caught part of one while eating lunch at a restaurant over the weekend, but didn't care about either team. Every one of those protesting idiots need to discover what an unemployment line is.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Always happy when it works out when you least expect it! Happy hunting!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well done with a pea shooter!