Pig down

mc68

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I bought some green lights for my feeders when they went on sale after Thanksgiving. Walked up on this feeder just after dark and there were 4 or 5 pigs there. Picked one and dropped it in place with a 115 Fusion from my 6.8. 438D949A-F1AF-4A57-84C4-8285C9C04682.jpeg

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a nice one! Good shooting

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The hazards of roaming about in the GREEN light district. Nice kill.

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
Nice hog...Do you like the green lights and do you have to have the attachment light on your gun to use them?

mc68

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice hog...Do you like the green lights and do you have to have the attachment light on your gun to use them?

I like the green lights and have had good luck with them. I have some mounted on my feeders and two hand held flashlights. The lights on the feeders help see the hogs when they show up and when I'm ready to shoot I may use the green mounted flashlight to add more light on the target. All my lights came with mounts included. I use wicked light flashlights and elusive wildlife feeder lights. I'm happy with both and you don't have to mount the flashlights to use them.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Solid plan, preparation and execution...

And proof that you don’t need to spend a tonna monee to knock them down in the dark.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nicely done!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good work!
Keep After 'Em!

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I hunted pigs for years with a white spot light and a green wicked light mounted and a 5.56. had many a good time with friends hunting that way. Seemed to be more satisfying getting a kill that way.