Picked up a new pistol

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So I got to shoot my friends Glock 19x. I’m not a fan of Glock. I have owned a few over the years and didn’t like any of them. Well I liked the 19x for some reason. So I had to buy one.

A72CD81E-4845-4C0B-9EAA-3652A0BCF8E9.jpeg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
9mm? Not a Glock fan, so their numbers don't mean anything to me. Congrats on the new heater though.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice!! I have coveted a 19x for a while, but can't justify the purchase. Glad you are happy with yours.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
9mm? Not a Glock fan, so their numbers don't mean anything to me. Congrats on the new heater though.

yeah it’s a 9mm. I enjoyed shooting it, can’t say it will come out of the safe a lot because I have so many other pistols I like better but time will tell

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice!! I have coveted a 19x for a while, but can't justify the purchase. Glad you are happy with yours.

Im almost there with you. Time will tell how I really fee about it. Makes me wonder if my next goal is worth it. Just to see if I can im going to find every model of the Glock 17 and buy one. There’s a lot but I wonder what a complete collection will be worth

Last edited: