over easy

D

djones

i don't know when you guys find the time to paypal. don't you red banner boys ever hunt?

i managed to get out for a little while last night, but couldn't stay out too late. i do have a full half day to put in today. may have to up my hours soon. i already used most of my $100k on whiskey and dancing girls, and somehow managed to just blow the rest.

buddy and i found some good hogs next to the brush. wasn't expecting to get many shots but made the most of it. flipped the second hog like an egg. i give him high marks for a solid landing. i got confused when looking for them. the over easy hog is the one in the pic. i thought it was the first one so kept looking to the right for the other. after seeing the vid, i should have been looking left and back towards the brush. think i'll go back and see if i can find him. sounded like the third hog took a hit too.

that'll show you pale faces... shoots low, not many hits.... PFFFFTT!!!

IMG_1214b_zpsixh7hosn.jpg

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nicely done, El Quapo... you are going to lose your " consecutive dirt clod kills" banner shooting like that!

D

djones

Every time I see that fugly transformer looking abortion of a butt stock I want to smash something.

doc%20sus_zpsr8eptmv3.jpg

stick with it a while. it’s an acquired taste. lots of pros modify oem equipment to compliment their skills. besides, that thing cost more than all your gold teeth put together.

went out to look for the other hog(s). nothing. brush was so thick you couldn't see your hand if you stuck your arm in it.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Flipper was entertaining! I give it a thumbs up! Loss of pig in snake infested brush looses a couple points tho.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down ... hog definitely hit the ground hard on that running shot!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Always love a good face plant/flip.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome!!!!

Taco, the reason his stock looks so bad is I run over it with the pickup (twice) and he had to cobble together what was left to have any stock at all. Probably why he misses so much and I get to shoot his hogs as well as mine!

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Every time I see that fugly transformer looking abortion of a butt stock I want to smash something.
Funny, I've been thinking "Where can I get me on of them?" Nice shooting there DJ!

D

djones

well slim, it is a custom stock. the only way to get one is to send your stock to OneK and let him work on it. whatever you do, don't let him talk you into buying his upper. at least not unless you get to test fire it.