Oooops....

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
D

djones

i got milkdudd to thank for this el crapo stuff. ill have to think of a way to show my appreciation

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Be interesting to see what happens now since the "world's best gun salesman" is going out. My guess demand will go down and I hope stuff will be cheaper soon.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I was at the gun range today and the owner was on the phone with his distributer. When he hung up, he told me his distributer had gotten a huge allocation of ammo that they had been trying to order for a while. The manufacturer had been holding on to it and whare housing it waiting for the results of the election. Hopefully rare items with start showing up more regular.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have to admit. I caved a little. I was out ofb120 sst pills, down to about a pound of AA2200, finally found out my 308 gasser likes 165 sst and only have 50, and found out the best powder for it is 4064 with about 1/4 pound left. I hopped on Graf's and Sons to stock up on the essentials while I was waiting for the election results. Well, no shortage of those items now.

dman62

LSB Member
I'm set with primers and powder. Now I have time to build the bullet and 6.8 brass stock up as well.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I bought 400 rounds of 6.5 Grendel ammo as well with the notion that I would order a lot more if Trump lost. I needed it anyway, LOL. I plan to be busy.
Really I'm just curious is 400 rounds considered a lot? I rarely leave with less than 400 rounds of pistol ammo alone???

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Really I'm just curious is 400 rounds considered a lot? I rarely leave with less than 400 rounds of pistol ammo alone???

I recently went up to a new property with Lonepunman for a one night hunt. I asked him how much ammo he brought. If I remember right he said a box..... of 20. Ya 20 rounds, plus 3, 4 round clips. OK he shoots a bolt gun, I can relate. I packed 4, 30 round mags, an extra box of 50 plus 2 clips of 9mm, and an extra box of 50. Neither of us took a shot that night. But hey ya never know and who wants to say "Im out of ammo" in a video recording.

Oh ya. Ive also done a bit of stocking up in the last 3 months. Between loaded rounds, bullets, powder and primer Im close to 2500 rounds between .308, 6.8 .243 and 9mm.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
400 rounds was to top off my stores. I try to keep at least 1000 rounds of hunting ammo on hand. If close or I get below that is when I order. Had the ugly side one the election, I would have ordered a lot more while the prices were still good.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Never have to fear of running out if you stay well stocked at all times. Build it up then just replenish stock as you use it, and keep the inventory rotating.

I use a two year supply to support two years worth of normal shooting.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Since I dont reload I have no idea the count but bet I have most of the preferred hunting rds in the 6.8 as well as some FMJ for target