One last circle

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
When I got to the feeder with the pig pipe, the pipe was gone. I found it wedged under a cedar tree. Nothing was broken, the carabiner was somehow opened. Reviewing the game cam, it was the pipe pusher taking one last circle....
02010288.JPG 02010292.JPG 02010294.JPG 02010296.JPG GOPR4036.JPG

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That’s what happens when you spend too much time on the pipe!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Death pie-eyed the piper.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have stupid (or just lazy) hogs in my area. I have had a pig barrel out since last May and have been unable to learn them anything. If I dump some of the corn out of the barrel for them, they eat it then leave the barrel for me to dump some more for them. On second thought, maybe they are pretty smart for teaching me to get the corn our to the barrel for them.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have stupid (or just lazy) hogs in my area. I have had a pig barrel out since last May and have been unable to learn them anything. If I dump some of the corn out of the barrel for them, they eat it then leave the barrel for me to dump some more for them. On second thought, maybe they are pretty smart for teaching me to get the corn our to the barrel for them.
You beat me to it. LOL M'be you need a sign, written in "Pig-Latin" for them to roll the barrel?

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
"Big Bully" had a talent with this pipe. Any pig that would dare try to push it she would run off. And if the pipe ever went off course and got pinned to the fence post, she would "flick it" up in the air and get it back on track.
01290967.JPG 01290968.JPG 01290969.JPG 01290888.JPG

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well, you're providing food, what they obviously want now is entertainment to go with dinner. I suggest you put out some speakers and play the "Beer Barrel Polka."

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Death patterns the "Big Bully", and waits for her to return to the crack pipe. Death has a good hit waiting.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When you poke her, don't forget to poke tri-pod too.