ok lawdawg, that's far enough!!

D

djones

i demand you return full access rights to my account. if you don't, i'm going to do something... probably to frankT. if you have any regard for him whatsoever, you will return my avatar and sigline unharmed!

meanwhile... i finally found some hogs to try the new scope on. crosshairs are a little big for small targets, and the 4.5x can confuse the distance, especially if you're switching around between a mono for driving and a spotter for scouting. gotta remember to turn on vid out FIRST. otherwise you get the annoying flash at the bottom.

iKH7e251WDcg7D89GI7QZZtRk5BFtYuZZ5X5DHzCfEUygxAktHENnrNeHBAKjTcTKFc2TDjiiMGNW-IcOCz0AHztbLPX6Rtov6qam-mDpN7q65YHDaerS7FlSu0sR4hPXF-zBQd4w8SX_MubnVkmFrlBgww3yE4vzbM3icisRuRMQXVJWVSKv1YBE1VFSck8oQPch_JVX3-Ckj-KPGRhjWIBHF9eHpfyw_ToOBbRx_MFat_D5N3Rokw5dRwytvaLdW2dvWg69jecMkTTaSaLYw0YpXLFk35fyulKt54l1vt9XX39rji0j0Mlxi7i-AJBRVjRs7n7JoBdXiJnNEVm9Teqo73s8PiVAuTdtsXSOJEe3A_zezOTTsrRAys4jqbO_pa208jfM-09Id5M0XkaX6WP5mJNy9f8hnhhpEpJrxB2HvWAtYedxPvCu3Ps3UpAfYUlSgH5L61YSVoZyBvCcR1zGYykceOYTEJ_gN1TPR3ATMNpx8IbyiW2lpF4CydApfkCDuQufVjbfQPIq1wJVLY9u3j1usse31Jwnnx77NKybSy0QhNa7iR_Bic18iPgvFT-bPUONo87GJ_54BQMaqOaHJRtp3zu4ZC2ZvaS1b-XP0hFAZ34jjEW=w480-h360-no

if lawman ever takes off the handcuffs, this will be my new profile pic

CIabs9-cQXFIrfLjiiIlL8_mjSpokNAq_4OwNll9POI9FeDBs_yrF8WIwYApvOK9oZBfjjKLth6NmGqyH5RWtWy4xl3ZuJ4elf8b6FY18j0rZFG_4ib6n2FXOkCXOpI5s7PCvKIv_Q0BxpYsJEXXTncO1XCIu2_qZmMqA4KG4t8KMiLmYCMwatYODydG39yNaGDclDN7l-QCuQEniVoR3gvii1U7bmvAX7Wc0FG2uNPV_B2MYkO8hUkXbCzPqLzF3iIAraMv0S-JpvMzlvzPKkrECJlcl4LfLKz8EhVGrMjk9EsEpndtwwUqLwOakVysb0_xAMAb5knr_7rhd20v-881BI-QJlnwV__juz5KjcWIy5o5OOdnIe12caibwDcWH-nL8dwFAMcJgzf2NXZ_ZHHoQYwl9tK49jNjCHKOqHrbiQjPpHT3p8bcF-Y1d_n9O85kKfO9zenFGs5Bl9L_TmJKijTDXVLPUD72iZHT5J5ezJprlqmC6jRBCYv3WKvhfyxc1MvJW-X1kCTLVGpATM2tAjT7_hJdvxMSwZsoOU5EgKOUT6RwAmwBTS2H4nO7D7Qv3DnJ2EG9wkV8wf8KDcfVNy5dJvpuNI4U7zuipuMjMaxWc1OrlIaj=w360-h480-no

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
look at that grin... You had just done something evil to somebody! You need you some draggers like BR that you can send out with Fuzz to gather up all the dead while you lean on the truck enjoying a fine cigar and a glass of sour mash while bellowing out orders! lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Easier just to ban him, he can't hit **** anyway, the new avatar is appropriate! Talks to himself too much and even thinks he is a comedian...LOL

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hey I'm still waiting on my team OneK banner.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah, there were more than one dead pig in that field. Good shooting DJ.
I'm with chop. There's more than one dead hog in the field. Seems like every time I let you go by your self you manage to screw something up. If you will trot down there tomorrow you will find the rest of them.

D

djones

me three!!

cudnt drive thru the cotton and the others were too far to drag. they were even too far to look for. unfortunately any potential draggers r my age.

and whats rong with tawkin to myself??

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
me three!!

cudnt drive thru the cotton and the others were too far to drag. they were even too far to look for. unfortunately any potential draggers r my age.

and whats rong with tawkin to myself??
There must be someone there to talk TO. Some good whackage there.

Last edited:
D

djones

There must e someone there to talk TO.
there is, but i'm kinda like jose whales. i prefer my own bottle and a quiet hour to drink it alone

All I saw was a lot of dirt getting hit and maybe one pig? You're a brave man to post that vid DJ.
i've embarrassed myself much worse than that. once i was seen in public talking to frankT. that has a lot to do with why i prefer talking to myself now