OinK... what r u doin???

D

djones

i see ur online. if ur up this late then im comin to get u. drop ur cock and grab ur sox. were goin huntin. be there in 45 min

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Come on down, I'm bored to tears!

D

djones

just dropped off OinK. have some vids to post later but gave tlm half the pics to use in his next vid. i also talked him out of that boring 15 min monologue and convinced him to video himsrlf head banging to led zepplins immigrant song

D

djones

OinK was experiencing his usual hormone imbalance and constantly went back and forth between the heater on full blast and then all the windows down. during a window down episode, he whispered ‘pull over, I smell a pig’. I thought he was crazy but sure enough I jumped the bar ditch and there he was. OinK hammered him before I could capture the kill shot, but here is the kill body.

IMG_1550_zpswiromqdu.jpg

then moved right into a spot and stalk on a pretty big hog... ground was crunchy and moon was bright, so we kept our distance. not sure but I think OinK has one of those ocd issues where his tripod legs have to be the exact same distance apart. he was making so much commotion measuring the distance between the legs the hog noticed us. when you see the vid, you’ll understand why it’s a good idea to keep shooting even if the farmer has to replace a few dirt clods.

IMG_1551_zpsqvs09zgn.jpg

D

djones

we played cat and mouse with a big hurrrd but never could get on top of them. most finally went in the brush while a few lagged behind. tried the hog caller and the few remaining ones immediately spooked into the brush. guess they didn’t want any part of the commotion.

on the way out one hog on the other side thought he was hidden, but nothing escapes OinK. he hit him with a quick window shot, but the hog took off with his bullet. OinK couldn’t turn any more in the seat so I jumped out and free took him off hand in usually dj fashion.

IMG_1552_zpsb0qhl0mh.jpg

then we got to a field with a really big toad at one end and a small herrrd at the other. decided to go ahead and rack up the score while we could since we got such a late start. a coyote got interested in watching us drag them out.

IMG_1553_zpsaw0kjtts.jpg

IMG_1555_zpsh1cvbibn.jpg

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
fun hunt! was the recorder on KillK's rifle this time or did you have extra group tightener in your energy drink??

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think that new bolt has got you shooting better! I will admit...you have some tough hogs out there...they don't die easy!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Someone's lead was workin' on those last night! That one tough ol' boy just wouldn't go down. A good lights out on the 'yote too.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think the hog in the A video did 3 forward rolls and kept on running!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang tuff porker fo sure!! A dancin hog that takes a tumble and comes up runnin?? WTH type of hogs live out there!!??? BANG BANG!!

D

djones

I think that new bolt has got you shooting better! I will admit...you have some tough hogs out there...they don't die easy!
shhhh! i don't think we're supposed to mention that... bolt unless it's in a whisper. the last guy who flagrantly said BOLT lost all his banners without a trace

Last edited by a moderator: