Number 5...

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
this one makes 5 for me in a little over a week. That’s unusual for me. This one taped at 270 lbs. No other activity on the game cameras so I may be done for awhile. The blood on his chest is exit from follow up shot. First shot is on his right side by the ear. 94867242-B639-4052-9B4E-D951E22B18FA.jpeg

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
What Brian said. A few years ago we had a trap out, and the camera showed a large boar coming in and eating everything outside the trap while chasing other hogs away. We finally managed to catch him, and then other hogs appeared.

We caught him by putting Jello powder in the trap. I can't say it'll always work, but it worked once.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He was always alone so the others were avoiding him or he was avoiding them. Hopefully they will continue to come around. I put out some sour corn and regular dry corn. The strawberry jello is part of my sour corn mix. I think it helps too. Also scatter some roasted soybean corn mix. I’m seeing more deer since I’ve been putting it out.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yowser! He needed one to the boiler room AFTER getting his ear "blown"? Tough ol' bird. Congrats.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice shootin’, Tex...

The earthworms felt it when he hit the ground.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nicely done!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
270 lb hog is pretty solid!!