Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So many friendly faces showing up.

coondog

LSB Member
Looks like a Walker that's working that tree in your avatar. Good dogs. I just got rid of 7 pups that are redbone and bluetick mix that looked more redbone than anything. The pups have good instinct. should be good dogs if trained well. Good to see other coon hunters.

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
My avator is an old male called Razor (died 5 years ago) and he was so loud that you could feel the vibration in your chest and he drowned out most hounds that people considered loud.

Anyway, I started in the 80's with a Red Bone bitch, had a great Redtick bitch, and over the years had every thing in between.

Walkers is what I tend to hunt, mostly the Clover blood......I like them to get a lone and deep with the meat!

My last litter out of my Ruby female were running at 5 months old and started being independant by 11 moths old (I've been getting checks in the mail from these pups winnings in PKC and UKC programs).

If you go to Angelfire.com and search for KG Kennels, a link will come up for my website.

Note: I hunt mainly females ( it would take a special male to stay in my kennel).

Last edited:

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
With a good female and bloodline, I can pick and choose a great reproducing stud to carry my bloodline on.

I have better luck with getting a female started, trainable, better instincts and less aggressive behavior towards other dogs at the tree or in the box.

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
hey hey hey...welcome, just in time for the giveaway

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter