Not Many, But all Mature Sows

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got to tour a new property and in the process found a wayward bull that the rancher and I got loaded up and moved as a big storm hit. I hightailed it to town until the storm passed and quickly on my return, found a large sounder. Dropped to big sows from it, hunted for a while and saw two more sounders, both on neighbor properties, one being 'yuge!' (Trump-speak). Later, found a small group and knocked out a very pregnant sow from it. All the sows had farrowed previously and the two large ones appeared to be pregnant.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like you have really got your work cut out for you. If you keep getting new properties, you are gonna need a grouchy old guy as a side kick.;)

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's almost (as they're running away) as though they know which side you're leading them and change direction on ya. We hate when that happens!!

Congrats on the new location. Looks like a lot of lead needs slung 'round that spread. Gotta be a good feeling to start out with three big/functioning factories being removed from the equation. Good killin'.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice work taking out some big ol' sows.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shooting on the 3! Looks like you have a LOT of targets. You have your work cut out for you !

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Plenty of hogs to me!! Good hogs down!!

Last edited: