NOCTOBER 2015

Delta4-3

LSB Member
Vendor
I'm happy to announce that we will be hosting another NOCTOBER event this year. It will be within 20 minutes of North Myrtle Beach which is packed with hotels and restaurants. There is camping 10 minutes from the range.

We learned a lot about how to improve this event based of of last year's, which was hugely successful, so it will make for an outstanding event this year, with even more sponsors, which means the silent auction and raffle pool will be phenomenal. We have an SF team coming down to RSO/instruct every lane. The lanes are much more dynamic this time with targets that must be found and engaged from 0-500 yards on a time limit, using the gear of your choice, which is provided. We will also have some shoot and move ranges to showcase and utilize various helmet mounted systems. I've been behind since getting back from vacation and moving to the new shop, but I will continue to post back with details, sponsors, etc. Feel free to ask questions here, call, or email. PM's are probably the slowest means of comms right now.

We hope to see everyone out there again this year!
hwAHPbG.png