Nikon P223--The Verdict is in!

bman940

I know bad things occasionally happen to good scope's and if it's your scope you want it taken care of quickly and correctly. While I do not work directly for Nikon I know a few guy's who do and I'll reach out to them to try and help you get your optic's issue taken care of to your satisfaction.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I received an email from Nikon this week. No receipt, no box, not original owner. They said it is under warranty and I owe them nothing. Whether they are repairing it or sending me a new one I do not know, but thankful they have treated me the way they have.

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
I know bad things occasionally happen to good scope's and if it's your scope you want it taken care of quickly and correctly. While I do not work directly for Nikon I know a few guy's who do and I'll reach out to them to try and help you get your optic's issue taken care of to your satisfaction.

Bart,
Welcome !

Thanks for looking into this. Us sportsmen gotta take care of one another!

bman940

I'm always happy to help a fellow shooter out. CS isn't part of the freelance work I do for Nikon but as I have told others, if it was me who needed help, I'd take it drom anyone! Feel free to drop me a note anytie guys. I have been whacking and stacking the pigs up with Nikon's New BLACKFORCE 100o scope. Illumination for low light and man can you get on a heard quickly.