Night hunting, stocking up and ready

ptysonjr

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got my new Pulsar XP 38 2 weeks ago when everyone said they are not available and got my Sightmark Photon RT 4.5x42s coming tomorrow when everyone said I could not find 1. I may have found the last of both for a while after some serious tracking because they are sparse! Next up to decide on 1 can for .223, 6.5 grendel and .308. Any suggestions for best all around would be much appreciated. Price not as important as sound reduction, quality, quick connect ability and easy to clean.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got my new Pulsar XP 38 2 weeks ago when everyone said they are not available and got my Sightmark Photon RT 4.5x42s coming tomorrow when everyone said I could not find 1. I may have found the last of both for a while after some serious tracking because they are sparse! Next up to decide on 1 can for .223, 6.5 grendel and .308. Any suggestions for best all around would be much appreciated. Price not as important as sound reduction, quality, quick connect ability and easy to clean.

Congrats... contact Silencer Shop and pick their brains after telling them your needs. They're a sponsor here too.

ptysonjr

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ordered slick 700dx tripod and Reaper grip today. Getting closer to good setup.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like you're on the right path.

Go Get 'Em!