Newby from Victoria, TX

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So they were baiting them in? Ok so eradication is the desire, that is fine just don't post where PETA can get it!

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No they were just feeding the cows but those hogs know as soonas they fill those feeders and will hit it every night despite my efforts. This site is the only place I've posted that pic. Hope it doesn't offend anyone. I don't believe in wasting animals but hogs as we all know are a different story.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If you are the farmer or rancher having millions in damages you would not have a soft place in your heart for hogs. Not offended at all...All i care about is a clean ethical kill and eat them when you can.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, good lookin' kill pix.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No they were just feeding the cows but those hogs know as soonas they fill those feeders and will hit it every night despite my efforts. This site is the only place I've posted that pic. Hope it doesn't offend anyone. I don't believe in wasting animals but hogs as we all know are a different story.
We at the Turkey Buzzard Preservation Society applaud your efforts to feed our feathered friends.

Kudos good sir!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Screw PETA good job! If you get a free photobucket account you pics will look better on here like this.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
AHHH from the pre AR days!

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
395678f6c2d6ea325926d576412d848f_zps0607134_edit_1397237270168_zpsi0lpl25r.jpg Took these 4 about two weeks ago. A buddy said he had seen 6 sows with some piglets but couldn't get a shot off. First night out to the property saw that same bunch ease out before dark, waited for them to get away from the cows for a clear shot. I set up on a fence line and dropped 2 before I took off on a sprint down the fence to get a shot on the others running for the brush. After about a 50 yard sprint set up and dropped 2 more before they disappeared. Lil out of breath but a fun hunt.

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM does that pic look a lil better? Haha my dumb ass doesn't know how to use all these photo apps so it's taken some time to figure it out.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice batch of porkers there. Congrats.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That looks like some fine BBQ down!

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks guys, it's been a lil slow lately, only getting one maybe two hogs a night since I shot these 4. Cant wait for this corn and maize to start producing then it's game on!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks guys, it's been a lil slow lately, only getting one maybe two hogs a night since I shot these 4. Cant wait for this corn and maize to start producing then it's game on!

It sucks living in the middle of the city. Being able to hunt any evening of choice would be nice.

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah, I can't complain, I'm pretty fortunate to live where I do and have access to the property.
Ratdog68, where do you live?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just north of downtown proper in Seattle. A LONG ways away from hogs in the field. I'm the token City Dwelling-Yankee-Halfbreed. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I should not complain being an hour from the lease but costing $30 a rd trip is not pleasant.

Duffy

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang! Yeah I think it's a lil difficult to kill hogs in Seattle! Fun city but no hogs. I lived in Oregon for 11 years and made it up to Seattle a couple times. I'm glad to be back in my home state!