NEWBIE ..................

78TROUBLE

Hello everyone I'm from Tallahassee Fl and have been a deer hunter for a long time but am ready to cross over and try my hand at some hogs. I have never hunted them but am a member of a 8k acre lease and we have our share of them. So I hope to learn a trick or two to help me on this new path.

78TROUBLE

Thanks guys it def keeps me busy with my already busy work schedule. lol I just recently tried my hand at gator hunting this week and it has me hooked as well.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray... BRD leads to all manner of "I can stop at any time".

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome there are several members here from Florida y'all have your own Lone Star Boars chapter going out there! And we don't just do hog hunting here we cover everything so share all your hunting, fishing, tips and outdoor stories/adventures!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yes, gator hunting. i can't wait to get on one early next year

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome there are several members here from Florida y'all have your own Lone Star Boars chapter going out there! And we don't just do hog hunting here we cover everything so share all your hunting, fishing, tips and outdoor stories/adventures!

you can't have all the fun out in texas, we need to be part of the cool kids group too

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the forum sir from the Pensacola area. Quite a few hogs over this way also although I suspect not as many as ya'll have,especially if you are over towards Blountstown.

What gun(s) do you hunt with and what are your meathods of hunting ?? --- pruhdlr

78TROUBLE

I hunt with a old 8mm mouser my grandfather brought back from the war. But I do have access to just about whatever I want seeing that my dad has a gunsmith shop/store www.LockNLoadguns.net look us up or find us on facebook

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the forum..I am sure with 8K acres you will never run out of hog hunting opportunities.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You will soon be introduced to your new addiction. Your life will start to revolve around the next time you can get your hog slaying fix. As you read more on here you will learn about night vision, thermal, 6.8 AR15s and such. Your extra fun money will disappear like a fart in the wind as you buy new gear to shoot more hogs. Hahahaha.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy! Don't be a stranger. If you have questions post them up and we will all be glad to help.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When me works, me works hard.
When me sits, me sits loose.
When me thinks, me falls asleep.