New toys. Update

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So a couple months ago I got a PSA PA10 .308 ($730 to my house). Had feeding issues so I sent it back for repair (PSA paid return shipping). But my dumb @$$ out the new shipping label on a different part of the box from the old one. So long story short, UPS sent my upper all the way to the city PSA is located in and then used the original shipping label to send it back before PSA repair even saw it.
So round two I sent it back and just got it back supposedly actually fixed. Note from gunsmith said he replaced BCG and barrel and shot 20 rounds with no problems.
I also just got in an ar upper from PSA chambered in 7.62x39. All the reviews said it functioned flawlessly at about 2moa with cheap Tulammo. Hopefully this proves to be true. $319.99 shipped to me complete upper. I need mags now.
I'll give yall a range report soon hopefully! The "AR47" upper is gonna replace my back up 6.8 and will be a good shorter range fun for my dads ranch shooting the 123 SSTs at ~100 yds. Hopefully I come back with good news on both guns at those price points. Wish me luck.

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My buddy here had to send his PA10 back t0o, don't know the outcome.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hope it works out this time. Nothing more frustrating than a fun toy that won't work.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Finally made it to the range after getting that PsA ar10 back. Shot about 40 rounds. No issues. 2 different ammos 150 SST and 180 fusion. Accuracy wasn't that great with those two loads, probably 2.5 - 3MOA.

PSA AR 47 upper- $319 shipped to my door. Slapped on a vortex pst 1-4. consistently shot MOA with 123 grain SSTs. Clover leaf 5 shot group at 50 and then these 2 groups at 100. Shot about 50 rds with no issues

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hope you can find some ammo that 10 likes, and shoots. The 47 seems to be treating you right.