New to this.

Jessemm

Hi my name is Jesse and im here to get tips for hunting hog's. We have land in Springtown TX and the hog's are just messing up our land.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is where you will get all the advice and help you need...Welcome!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to yaz. Do you already have your gun/ammo selected? Tell us some more about your plan of attack.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Those hogs can do a lot of damage. Looking foreword to watching you wipe them out!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Do you only hunt during the day? Are you seeing hogs during the daylight? Do you have large open pastures or thick brush and cover? What type and caliber of rifle do you plan to use?

There is a lot of hog killing experience here. Everyone does it differently and has success. Styles range from busting brush and jumping them during the day to using.g some of the most advanced night vision, thermal imagers, and rifles available.

Good to have you and I hope you enjoy the forum.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would also talk to Guess about calling them to you.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I really think lead in the hogs would work better RD
Uhhh.....? Your reading comprehension a quart low? Wasn't me that said that. LOL

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the site. Lots of experience around here and lots of different ways to get shot opportunities.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the site. I'm a noob hog hunter myself, but there are real "experts" here to help.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the site! You will find as much info as you need here. If you venture into the NV or thermal world give us a call!