New to the group glad to be

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How far is Carthage????
What is that Covert and what do you think of it. (I assume that is the one that sends pic to your phone)

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How far is Carthage????
What is that Covert and what do you think of it. (I assume that is the one that sends pic to your phone)

From the national sporting clays complex in San Antonio carthage is 7 hours north. The covert is awesome for the way we hunt "run and gun" you just have to know what cell service is this best in your area.what I like about it also if you got to stop the 20 dollar a month cell coverage"thats for 5000 pictures" it has a sd card so you can use it like a regular camera.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We are using Blackhawks, Snake and can't imagine life wout em!! Wiped out that whole bunch last night lol

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We are using Blackhawks, Snake and can't imagine life wout em!! Wiped out that whole bunch last night lol
Good job...must have had a good approach plan without spooking them.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes sir, we talk a lot of smack, but at the same time we take the killing part very serious! Lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone else get that small cold front dropped it to 74 over here so no skeeters and high hopes for an early arrival of our hooved friends.
Nope, high 80s here... oh, wait... a little far away. LOL