New to the group glad to be

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
Hey guys new to the group, a little about me and my hog hunting history. I live in cibolo, Texas and have been hunting hog most of my life. But just recently switched to hunting them exclusively. About six months ago I stumbled on to a unknown jem of a hog hunting property. When I first arrived the feeder had two foot tall grass below it , no blind and no can on it. But apron closer examination looked very promising with tree rubs, a part of the property being swamp and well established pig runs. After about a weeks worth of brush cutting weed eating and a brand new tree stand I was set. First night I hunted it in the spring I was in the blind 45 minutes and had a sounder come in at six in the evening and it has been my go to property ever since.image.jpeg

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome Nathan. I think I know you. Sold you a .17 rifle I believe.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome man!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Ignore a guy named DJ. He is off his meds and off his rocker.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great to have you!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray !! Nice pair of hogs hanging up there.

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
That's an awesome gun...looks good. Kill anything with it yet? Glad to see you come aboard here!
Ha it blew my twenty two away I wish I had my old phone to show pics but I beat my pb on squirrels at the range where you sold it to me, there is a pecan bottom down the creek in one mourning I shot 21 squirrels and would regularly shoot 19 we got tired of eating squirrel after awhile.

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
Welcome to the fray !! Nice pair of hogs hanging up there.
Yeah nice pair of eaters, got three sounders coming out of the swamp one being a sow with a fresh batch of piglets, #two being my main kill group which is a group of 25 pigs ranging from 90- 120, and three being a group of sows with three 250 plus boars running with them we all know why Gonna lay off the 90 pounds and shoot for a big boy Friday I'll post a pic and story if I get one, here's a nice boar saw him this Friday at 9:20 passed on him and shot a 90 pounder.image.jpeg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That boy'll fill the smoker!! Good luck on the hunt !!