New to Forum

BRUTE

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
New to the forum and I'm needing to brush up on the new technology and tactics. Been out of the touch for the past 3-4 years but with $40 oil I have more time to play. Do a little shooting and trapping. Like every one we are over run with hogs and are seeing our fair share of coyotes and bobcats this year with all the rain.

Here is a pic from the opening day of deer season. 9 hogs between 3 of us.

Alb-Hogs_zpswjoeoqmt.jpg

We pushed them to mainly after dark now. Looking at recording devices now and hoping to get some input from yall.

Got an ************** upper in 6.8 with RR lower, AAC Suppressor, N750. Hoping to get out this week for some predator control.

Eric

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to ya. Good lookin' rig there, even better with a pile of hogs loaded up in it.

BRUTE

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks

... and can some one PM me an adress where I send a check to support the site. PayPal does not like my debit cards for some reason which Ok with me in all honesty.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh TEXASLAWMAN... yer bein' paged!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Did you see opening day of hog season? Don't see any deer in the pile. Great outing.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is a load for your machine, deer hunting huh?? LOL Welcome. As soon a TLM gets the kids to nap he will be in to help you.