New Pulsar came today!

MNBob

LSB Member
I just received my Pulsar Trail XP38 and want to say it was a great purchase through ******** at ThirdCoast thermal. He was able to set me up with Brian and Dave to field test prior to purchase to make sure I made a wise choice. Will have a few months to learn before heading back to Texas to put the thing in action.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats on the new toy.

whitehotmist

LSB Member
What else did you try? I assume you compared it to the XQ38? How much better (in your opinion) was the XP38? I'm still on the fence, but don't have the option of seeing them really without CONSIDERABLE travel, or renting..

MNBob

LSB Member
What else did you try? I assume you compared it to the XQ38? How much better (in your opinion) was the XP38? I'm still on the fence, but don't have the option of seeing them really without CONSIDERABLE travel, or renting..
I like the XQ also but for the magnification options of the XP I liked a lot more for me it was worth the extra money

garbs

I just upgraded from an Apex XD50A to the new Trail XP50 and the jump to the 640 core is very noticeable. I think it's probably worth it to spend the extra dough for the better clarity, zoom and (hopefully) resale value.