New member, South Louisiana

iFlyLow

Hi, all.
20 years ago, hogs killed my family, and I've been dying for some payback ever since.
JK. I've been a lurker here for a while, but have pretty limited hog hunting experience. I've done plenty hunting, and have plenty firearm experience, but this is by far the most intriguing combination of activities yet.
I went on a hunt a few years ago with Alex and ChopperDrvr, and the hook was set. We got 4 that night, and I'm claiming all of them.
The terrain is very different here than that trip, and my places to hunt are pretty limited, but I'm working on it.
I "think" I know what thermal setup I want to start with, and then I'll probably get pretty serious...
Thanks for all of the great reading material. Hopefully - I'll be able to contribute one day...

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of useful info here as well as useless filler from some. LOL

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hi there. Welcome.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The hogs didn't kill your family, I did and fed them to the hogs. Except I forgot you and have been trying to track you down since. Now I got you. It's about time you joined our cult here.

BTW guys: Give Low Flyer all the grief you can, I have been trying to get ahead of him for 41 years and I need help.

iFlyLow

The hogs didn't kill your family, I did and fed them to the hogs. Except I forgot you and have been trying to track you down since. Now I got you. It's about time you joined our cult here.

BTW guys: Give Low Flyer all the grief you can, I have been trying to get ahead of him for 41 years and I need help.

Eh. Killing the family dynamic isn't the same as killing the family.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I assume another pilot? If so awesome! Welcome.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fun

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! I would scalp every hog you kill and hang them from your truck antennae!