New member, Milton, Fl

Whole Bunches

SUS VENATOR CLUB
Was looking for thermal sight and pig cooking info and found this forum. Have not gotten a pig yet, but I have a positive attitude. A wild pig is on my bucket list. Had 5 pigs come through my neighbor's property about 40 yards from my pasture fence Nov 23, 2011 one night with no signs they ever returned. Dummy me, when I saw the ground all torn up I thought "gosh those deer sure torn up the ground". Then I looked at the trail cam pics and saw the pigs! My two neighboring farm owners said, "Kill them all!", but pigs haven't been bothering their crops the last few years.

I'm retired and live on a small hobby farm with a goat herd. Grand kids and I love eating deer and squirrels. Have a Nivisys UTAC-32M thermal sight coming this month.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome sir! Glad you made it there is a very high percentage of folks from Florida on this forum! We do need some good pork recipes posted on here!
Can't wait to see some thermal pictures and video. You will have to do a review on the thermal when it arrives!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to ya.