LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Now we can shoot pigs from tricycles!!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a blast. I will wait until the 4 wheel version comes out. Remember the 3 wheeler's, they were a bit sketchy up front on uneven terrain.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think they make an extra large version for the robust. Comes with 2 batteries and a place for a 65 qt yeti.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
real expensive, get an ATV instead

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can see it now the kit kat kid and his minions on quiet kats. That has a ring to it, you opened a can of worms now.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
At 5000.00 for the single battery and 5700.00 for the double battery Quiet Kat II, I think I will hoof it.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have zero interest in buying one. I just thought it was an interesting idea. I would rather have a side by side, ATV, or truck.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It did get me thinking though. I have a old 100cc motocycle motor and trans.

Hmmm do I need another project? Sounds like a winter project, but mine will have 4 wheels not 3.

PRyan1877

Roselle, Illinois
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Drive that bad boy way back on the ranch, shoot a 250# hog, drive the trike back up to the ranch house because it can't handle the extra weight, get your truck, go back out to recover your kill, get there only to find that coyotes have already drug your pig into the dense brush and have eaten the guts out of it. We all know that for $5000 we can get an older JEEP or truck that will do the job. But it is cool, just not for me.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now we can shoot pigs from tricycles!!!

The Kit Quiet Kat Kid strikes again. Needs a saddle bag kit for the stash of chocolate though.