New high recoil PVS-14 hits the market

Ident Marking

Rockwall, Texas
Vendor
PVS-14 RC MONOCULAR

IDENT MARKING
is proud to introduce the newest version PVS-14 monocular on the market - the PVS-14 RC. This high-caliber rated monocular offers all of the standard features found on any PVS-14 on the market today and then sets the bar higher with new features in both the image intensifier and the housing. This monocular is the first system actually designed from the start to be used with calibers above 5.56 mm.

~ Image Intensifier Features:
  • Incorporates filmless image tube design- superior performance to filmed and thin-filmed tubes while maintaining long tube life.
  • Recoil hardening technology (ARC Technology- Active Recoil Compensation) constantly monitors for shock events and protects the tube when rifle is fired. Easily handles .308 calibers on both semi-automatic and bolt action rifle platforms.
  • Offers significant recoil protection at low halo values. No need for lower performance, high halo tube in weapon mounted NV systems.
  • Backed with a 5 year recoil warranty against recoil damage.
  • Advanced autogated power supply that operates at up to 10x faster than other image tubes- providing for better high light resolution.
~PVS-14 RC Housing features:
  • New CR123 or AA battery pack design.
  • CR123 battery use extends battery life up to 50 hours.
  • Increased output of onboard IR illuminator- significantly brighter than standard PVS-14.
  • Improved 6061 aluminum focus ring designed for stronger interface with popular NV weapon mounts.
  • Same warranty as image tube warranty- 5 Years against defects and recoil damage.
  • Same exact optics, hardware components, accessories as standard PVS-14s - parts are interchangeable.
PVS-14 RC buyers enjoy a lifetime maintenance program - inspection, cleaning and nitrogen purging every year as long as the original buyer owns the system.

The PVS-14 was designed and built for the night vision user that wants the flexibility to quickly switch between head mount and weapon mounting options. The PVS-14 is the most versatile night vision device made. Combining the highest performance image tube with recoil reliability and features no other PVS-14 can offer the PVS-14 RC erases the image quality and recoil damage concerns buyers have when choosing a night vision monocular.

Beyond Milspec.

Visit www.identmarking.com for more information, or call (469)464-5500 to talk to us!

Last edited:

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's sounds like a very cool unit. What are they going to retail for?

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What are they going to be wholesale/sell for as I can't pay retail...LOL Looks like an answer to the recoil issue...have you done field tests with a unit yet??

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What are they going to be wholesale/sell for as I can't pay retail...LOL Looks like an answer to the recoil issue...have you done field tests with a unit yet??

If not ill gladly take one to put on my socom and test the heck out of it lol

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wassman- MSRP $4,199 which includes the normal PVS-14 kit + a QD weapon mount.

Frank- This is THE answer to the recoil issue. Jason along with a couple of big names in the Image Intensifier world have spent 2 yrs working on this and testing it. We have shot thousands and thousands of rounds with a SCAR 308, which is known to be very hard on optics. Not only have we shot it but the scientific test show it to be able to handle lots more.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is great, glad to see this coming about, Thank you!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome another barrier broken! This is going to be a hit with the military I'm sure!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
thats what i need lol

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
right in the middle of spending all my money this is not good news

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
see thats just it, i have a 308 coming in too, kind of. and 5 other rifles to finish. although my 308 conversion will be worth it and will defiantly benefit from a new NV sight like this. going to have to save my pennys

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
PVS-14 RC MONOCULAR

IDENT MARKING is proud to introduce the newest version PVS-14 monocular on the market - the PVS-14 RC. This high-caliber rated monocular offers all of the standard features found on any PVS-14 on the market today and then sets the bar higher with new features in both the image intensifier and the housing. This monocular is the first system actually designed from the start to be used with calibers above 5.56 mm.

~ Image Intensifier Features:
  • Incorporates filmless image tube design- superior performance to filmed and thin-filmed tubes while maintaining long tube life.
  • Recoil hardening technology (ARC Technology- Active Recoil Compensation) constantly monitors for shock events and protects the tube when rifle is fired. Easily handles .308 calibers on both semi-automatic and bolt action rifle platforms.
  • Offers significant recoil protection at low halo values. No need for lower performance, high halo tube in weapon mounted NV systems.
  • Backed with a 5 year recoil warranty against recoil damage.
  • Advanced autogated power supply that operates at up to 10x faster than other image tubes- providing for better high light resolution.
~PVS-14 RC Housing features:
  • New CR123 or AA battery pack design.
  • CR123 battery use extends battery life up to 50 hours.
  • Increased output of onboard IR illuminator- significantly brighter than standard PVS-14.
  • Improved 6061 aluminum focus ring designed for stronger interface with popular NV weapon mounts.
  • Same warranty as image tube warranty- 5 Years against defects and recoil damage.
  • Same exact optics, hardware components, accessories as standard PVS-14s - parts are interchangeable.
PVS-14 RC buyers enjoy a lifetime maintenance program - inspection, cleaning and nitrogen purging every year as long as the original buyer owns the system.

The PVS-14 was designed and built for the night vision user that wants the flexibility to quickly switch between head mount and weapon mounting options. The PVS-14 is the most versatile night vision device made. Combining the highest performance image tube with recoil reliability and features no other PVS-14 can offer the PVS-14 RC erases the image quality and recoil damage concerns buyers have when choosing a night vision monocular.

Beyond Milspec.

Visit www.identmarking.com for more information, or call (469)464-5500 to talk to us!

Questions:

1. How do you recommend setting this up for targeting?
2. When the old pvs-14 breaks, can this new tube be used with minimal modifications, and if so the upgrade repair cost?
3. Do you take dropins for engraving? (Will be coming up from Houston.)

Thanks

Ident Marking

Rockwall, Texas
Vendor
Questions:

1. How do you recommend setting this up for targeting?
2. When the old pvs-14 breaks, can this new tube be used with minimal modifications, and if so the upgrade repair cost?
3. Do you take dropins for engraving? (Will be coming up from Houston.)

Thanks

1. You would run it the same as any other PVS-14, behind an EOTech or Aimpoint with or without magnifier.
2. The new tube will replace any MX-11769 type 18mm tube with no modifications needed. As far as upgrading your current tube there are a few options so contact us for that pricing.
3. On Tuesday and Thursday night we take walk in engravings and do them while you wait. This is by appointment only so contact us to set it up.

-hd

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks for the info. I should be in the market for a new unit by the end of this year. I will give you guys a ring to set up a appointment to decide what to spend my hard earned mula on.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know HD will have one or two at the Oct meeting. If he forgets then I will have mine and anyone is welcome to shoot with it as long as you visible to me on my other NV. It is a marked difference, I have not shot it on anything other than 6.8. Hopefully I will have aREEPER back from LWRCI in the next week or so.