New Guy North Texas

DougD

Hi folks,
I've just found this site, and signed up, I have a LOT of reading to do. I haven't yet been hog hunting, and am looking at options for hunts that dont require IR/thermal optics.
I'm originally from Ohio (hunted lots of pheasant, quail, rabbit), but yeah, got here as fast as I could :) Looking forward to learning and sharing.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, you'll like it here!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Ignore a guy named DJ. He just hasn't been the same since he got by a rabid beaver.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to LSB!

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the group.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome. Not all on here use thermal/n.v. like myself and there are plenty opportunity to shoot hogs. If you can afford it and like to stay up nights, go for it. But it isn't necessary to have a great time killin' hogs!

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome. Not all on here use thermal/n.v. like myself and there are plenty opportunity to shoot hogs. If you can afford it and like to stay up nights, go for it. But it isn't necessary to have a great time killin' hogs!

I don't think anyone on here kills more day time hogs then Dan. He's the one I would go to for advice on daytime hunts.

DougD

Thats good to hear!

D

djones

never, EVER believe anything scrambler says. i'm not making any innuendos as to your lifestyle, but if scram solicits you and says his aids is in remission, don't believe it. it's a trap!