New guy here

sonicnofadz

Recently bought an thermal unit (kind of an impulse buy), didn't do much homework before the purchase. Now I'm very interested in the topic, and I am trying to learn as much as I can. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of information out there (not very many internet forums dedicated to the topic of thermal rifle scopes). I'm not much of a hunter, honestly I think I will use my scope to film/track wildlife more than hunting, but enjoy entertaining the possibilities of going on a boar or coyote hunt in the future.

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Let me know when you're going to be watching wildlife and I'll shoot them for you so you can see them up real close! LOL.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Ignore DJ. His anal rejeneuvation surgery is scheduled for next week and he is pretty nervous right now.

sonicnofadz

Thanks for the warm welcome. I would just like to say thanks to the guy (Todd I think?) who setup the "lone star boars" youtube channel and forum. It has a great deal of information and I've learned a ton from it already.

D

djones

scram's underage girlfriend called him the other day and said come on over, nobody's home. he went over and nobody was home.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad you found us…

You should give the search feature on this forum a try; it works pretty well.