New guy from Iowa

Bowfisher

LSB Member
Hello folks!

A TX buddy of mine turned me on to this site. I killed my first hog in '98 with my bow, been chasing them off and on over the years ever since. I'd just as soon arrow pigs as any other type of hunting, never seem to tire of it!

I look forward to learning new methods and tactics, and of course entertaining invites to shoot hogs, preferably old ones that don't smell so well, and are blind in one eye. Not too mention all your big long-nose gar honey holes..love me some bowfishin'
;)

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray !!! Agreed, nothing like tugging a string. A traditional fan myself, especially a longbow.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
welcome

D

djones

howdy. something you otta know about scrambler. oh never mind, you'll figure it out.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Look out for DJ, just look at his banners to know WHY

Bowfisher

LSB Member
Thank ye kindly , gentlemen! Ratdog, are you a Terrier fan? We just got 2 Decker Terriers in Nov, larger Rat with other stuff bred in. They are keeping us busy!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thank ye kindly , gentlemen! Ratdog, are you a Terrier fan? We just got 2 Decker Terriers in Nov, larger Rat with other stuff bred in. They are keeping us busy!
No, I got the handle from my cousin, who (when he'd call me) would reply to my answering the phone with: "You a DAWG!!! a canine RAT dog !!!" So... it sorta stuck.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome Bowfisher! As I get older I use rifles here in Texas for multiple reasons on hogs but got addicted by shooting them with longbows first! We had some "honey holes" in Montana where we shot so many carp that our fingers got too sore, so we turned to sharp sticks. lol

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Ignore a guy named DJ on this site. He took his sleeping pill and his laxative at the same time last night and woke up in a s@#€}y mood today!

Bowfisher

LSB Member
Welcome Bowfisher! As I get older I use rifles here in Texas for multiple reasons on hogs but got addicted by shooting them with longbows first! We had some "honey holes" in Montana where we shot so many carp that our fingers got too sore, so we turned to sharp sticks. lol
Hoping to get to MT this summer for a PD shoot. I will hit you up for more info on good carp spots if I do. Sounds like you wore them out!

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome!

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad you made it to the forum!

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB