New guy appears highly suggestible

motojay61

It would seem that you guys in Texas are (a) having too much fun, and (b) are bad influences.

I’ve never hog-hunted and didn’t know I wanted to until I watched a bunch of y’all’s videos, particularly those from LAWMAN.

I already suffer from Gear Acquisition Disorder, so this may be real trouble. Which I kinda like.

I was up til 1am watching thermal video, which is a bad sign.

Any thoughts on the Trijicon IR Hunter and/or ReapIR scopes would be welcome, along with other suggestions to look at.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome!

I’ve got aReap IR scope and it is truly amazing. I’ve got 2 kids under 3 so I’ve not been able to use it much.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter

bar-d

Head Wrangler, Chief Manure Manager: Bar-D Cattle
It would seem that you guys in Texas are (a) having too much fun, and (b) are bad influences.

I’ve never hog-hunted and didn’t know I wanted to until I watched a bunch of y’all’s videos, particularly those from LAWMAN.

I already suffer from Gear Acquisition Disorder, so this may be real trouble. Which I kinda like.

I was up til 1am watching thermal video, which is a bad sign.

Any thoughts on the Trijicon IR Hunter and/or ReapIR scopes would be welcome, along with other suggestions to look at.
How many mortgages can you carry on your house?

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol welcome to the support group. We all will only entice you to buy more gear.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yeah, we all pretty much fall into the 'Bad Influence' category. We're really not much of a Support Group, but we *will* help support your hog hunting habit.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome. Killing hogs is a different kind of thing. There are no limits, hunt at night, during the day, 7 days a week, 12 mths a year. Any weapon you like. Hot, cold, rain snow or sun, hogs gotta eat and so a man has to kill hogs. Just that simple.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome!

I’ve got aReap IR scope and it is truly amazing. I’ve got 2 kids under 3 so I’ve not been able to use it much.
Wait a cotton pickin' minute! "House-Apes" leave a thermal signature!

motojay61

Thanks for the kind replies guys! It’s like I’ve discovered a whole new world of like-minded and similarly afflicted folks! Hot Damn!

Wait, would that damn be white hot or black hot? I don’t think sepia damn has quite the same ring to it.

I sure hope to meet some of you guys and learn this night hog drill.

I’m also hoping there’s not a 12-step program for this problem yet. I just got this nascent obsession and I’m pretty sure I don’t want to get well.

Thanks again, and feel free to heap on the encouragement or abuse as you see fit.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome. Yep, sounds like you already got that free taste and are now hooked. I don't think you know what you are saying when you ask us to abuse you. Lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome. Yep, sounds like you already got that free taste and are now hooked. I don't think you know what you are saying when you ask us to abuse you. Lol
Where's DJones when you need him? LOL